WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The responsibility for data processing is Aa doble a (Alicia Romero Viscasillas), with Tax Identification Number 51068852C and the following contact details:
Address: Paseo de la Habana 41, 28036 Madrid Telephone: 619 25 10 44 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aa Doble a has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all questions related to the processing of users’ personal data. Users can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and the postal address Paseo de la Habana 41, 28036 Madrid.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN Aa Doble a COLLECT?
Aa Doble a can collect the following personal information from users of the Website through the applicable forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and credit card number in compliance with PCI DSS standards, or the account number (provided by the customer in case of refund) when they visit the Website, sign up, place an order online, contact Aa Doble a or participate in promotions or surveys by Aa Doble a.
Aa Doble a also collects all information related with users browsing experience on the Website and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data that Aa Doble a collects comes from its users, except for the contact details which can be provided by friends or relatives when shipping a gift card or product.
WHY DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Users’ personal data will be processed for the following reasons, as applicable:
– Managing and developing registration on the Website. Registration will entail creating a profile of the user’s browsing experience on the Website. This profile consists of using the user’s personal data and their browsing information, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping cart, sections visited on the Website, and the user’s location to evaluate their personal preferences or interests in order to offer them appropriate website content, offers, services, and products.
– Managing and developing online purchases. We use customers’ personal information to process and deliver their order and to inform them by e-mail or SMS of the status of their order.
– Managing and sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news, and information customized to the user’s profile, interests, and customer needs by e-mail, SMS, and postal mail. Sending this information requires creating user profiles that use personal data, purchase history if applicable, as well as the browsing information on the Website/App in order to evaluate certain aspects of their personal preferences and offer them business communications that are adapted to their profile.
– Customers will receive communications with customized content, products, or services according to their interests. To manage communications, please go to the “Subscriptions” section through one of the newsletters we send you.
– Managing and issuing documents of sale: receipts, sales invoices, or tax-free receipts.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
Aa Doble a will keep the personal data only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary to respond to issues raised or solve problems, to make improvements, to activate services, and to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation. That means that Aa Doble a may keep the personal data for a reasonable period of time even after users have stopped using its services or Website. After this period, the personal data will be blocked from all the systems of Aa Doble a.
WHAT RIGHT DO WE HAVE TO PROCESS DATA?
Aa Doble a has the following legitimate bases to process personal data:
The legal basis for processing users’ personal data is the subscription of a purchase agreement. For this purpose, users are required to provide the data that is necessary for the purchase. If you do not provide this data, the purchase cannot be completed.
Managing and issuing the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation Aa Doble a has to its customers.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for processing users’ personal data will be their consent, in the event service has been provided:
Ð Managing of the registration on the Website.
Ð Managing the delivery of information on exclusive promotions, latest news, and information adapted to the user’s profile.
Ð Managing and issuing the following sales documents: electronic receipt or tax-free receipt.
WHO CAN THE DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO?
Users personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
Ð Government bodies or agencies when required by tax, labor, Social Security, or any other applicable legislation.
Ð Companies in charge of data processing, such as those providing services to Aa Doble a (courier companies, business communication companies, agencies, management companies, etc.).
Aa Doble a does not sell customers data to third parties under any circumstance.
HOW DOES Aa Doble a PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The Website uses security techniques for personal data, such as firewalls and access control procedures, in order to prevent unauthorized access to data and to preserve data confidentiality. To achieve these goals, the user gives permission for Aa Doble a to obtain data for access control authentication purposes.
Additionally, any transaction made through the Website is carried out using secure payment systems. The confidential payment information is transmitted directly in an encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
Aa Doble a declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to avoid the loss, alteration, or access thereof by non-authorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA?
You can exercise the following rights through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation whether Aa Doble a is processing personal data that concerns you, as well as to have access to your personal data.
• Right of correction: You have the right to request that Aa Doble a correct personal data when it is inaccurate or complete it when it is incomplete. If you are registered on our Website, it may be easier for you to correct it directly by modifying your profile.
• Right of deletion: You can request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
• Right of portability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, of common use and machine-readable, and to transfer it to another person when the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out automatically.
• Right of opposition: You may oppose the processing of your personal data based on public or legitimate interests pursued by Aa Doble a, including creating a user profile. In that case, Aa Doble a will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
• Automated individual decisions: You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that have legal effects on you or affect you significantly in a similar way. Nevertheless, this right cannot be exercised if the decision is necessary for the execution of a contract between you and Aa Doble a; if Aa Doble a is authorized by law, so long as adequate measures are taken to protect the user’s rights, freedoms, and legitimate interests; or if it is based on your explicit consent.
• Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In order to process your request, we may ask you to show proof of identity.